What can non-profit leaders do to foster innovation in their organizations?
Participants an intensive leadership program explored the dimensions of their own leadership capacity to be creative, collaborate with others, and lead people through innovative projects.
A program for the leadership development of globally-connected non-profit leaders, The Global Leadership Forum gathers non-profit leaders for onversations over three seasons with an intimate group of peers and focusing on practical strategies to advance their organizations. Visit GLF.
For a 2-hour workshop:
- Developed and administered a Creative Leader Profile assessment
- Presented the case for fostering innovation at global non-profits
- Through experiential exercises, taught 3 creativity skills and facilitated conversations about the outcomes
Leaders attending the workshop:
- Understood more deeply the value of innovation for their organization
- Increased awareness about their personal creativity strengths, weaknesses, and blind spots
- Learned three practical creativity skills to use in their leadership roles and with their teams
- Gained insight into one of their current challenges by using creativity skills in the workshop